[plug] Network Performance Testing

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 12:34:13 UTC 2013

Euan,

I may not have time to assist with Startup weekend on the weekend, but I
may be able to (need to check with my scheduler), drop by tomorrow after
work and do a bit of testing. Pending if someone can be there that can let
me in and also  nudge the ISP or purchase a better router if it's required.

Regards,

Leon

--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!