[plug] Arjen in Perth

Arjen Lentz arjen at lentz.com.au
Fri Mar 22 00:16:10 UTC 2013

Hi all

I'll be in Perth next for the Computers & Archaeology conference at the Uni of WA (http://www.caa2013.org/) - my partner Claire is an archaeologist so that's a neat blend eh ;-)

It appears there are no specific PLUG events on while I'm there (we only arrive late Monday eve) but if anyone is interested in just meeting up for a chat, or would like to catch up with me specifically for Open Query (MariaDB, MySQL and related stuff), Upstarta or BlueHackers topics, or anything else really, please reply (privately) and we'll find a time and place!

It'll be cool - Perth is the last Australian capital for me to visit... a sad omission so far, I agree ;-)

Cheers,
Arjen.
--
Exec.Director @ Open Query (http://openquery.com) MariaDB/MySQL services