[plug] File Transfer from remote location

Pavel Volský pavel.volsky at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 12:48:44 UTC 2013

Hi Craig,

I personally used Dropbox for a while but the storage limits and privacy
made me to find another method.

It really depends on your situation.

For example, I needed to synchronise huge and small files through
low-latency lines via different connections.
I ended up with OpenVPN and Rsync (compression + CRC). With this I am able
to synchronise immediately and continue where I left off.

It is not ideal for everybody but works for me.

Pavel