[plug] Reciprocal privacy policy (warning - very short reply)

Daniel Axtens danielax at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 14:06:08 UTC 2013

A philosophically interesting piece I came across along the same line is the thinking behind Kynetex's CloudOS - http://cloudos.me/ (the video on the front page). It's a little cringeworthy in parts but it does go towards the idea of having more control over your own data by rebalancing the model from server-client to peer-to-peer.

Linked without commendation or condemnation :p

-- d