[plug] Fwd: [Linux-aus] Urgent: Please make a submission on software patents by 4 October

Luke John luke.john at osmahi.com
Thu Sep 26 13:58:28 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Ben Sturmfels*
Date: Thursday, September 26, 2013
Subject: [Linux-aus] Urgent: Please make a submission on software patents
by 4 October
To: linux-aus at lists.linux.org.au

Hi Folks,

Chances like this to eliminate the threat of software patents are rare.
The Australian Government is requesting submissions for a Review of the
Innovation Patent System. Please make a written submission by 4 October
2013. Simply making a brief comment will make a huge impact. I've
prepared the attached no-nonsense guide to help you.

http://www.sturm.com.au/resources/guide-innovation-patents-v2.pdf

If you have any questions, please call me on (03) 9024 2467. I'm happy
to explain the issues without the legal jargon.

Regards,
Ben

--
Kind Regards