[plug] Auto setting time in a qemu windows vm

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sun Aug 10 11:33:54 UTC 2014

I'll try ntp on it and see if it can resync reliably within a reasonable
time (I use cron'd sntp on linux as straight ntp wasn't reliable -
silent fail even when using "tinker panic 0") - I run the ntp server on
a Cisco 1841 router with uwa and iinet as upstreams.

I was hoping someone new of a way to get time to sync from the
hypervisor when the vm was resumed.

BillK