[plug] Reminder - PLUG AGM this coming Tuesday - 11/2/2014

Peter Lyons darklion at peterlyons.id.au
Fri Feb 7 02:06:41 UTC 2014

PLUG will be having it's AGM on Tuesday February 11th 2014 from 7pm
at SpaceCubed, 45 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000

* Agenda *

0. Opening
1. Confirmation of Minutes of the 2013 AGM
2. Committee Reports (including accounts)
3. Election of 2014 Committee
4. General Business
5. Meeting Close

Nominations have closed, but I have not as of checked for any postal
nominations, once this is done, I will send out an email to the list
disclosing all nominations.

* Proxies *

Rule 20 allows for proxy votes. You may appoint another member to attend and
vote on your behalf. A proxy form is attached to this notice
for your convenience.

Please send nominations in writing to the PLUG mailing address:
        P.O. Box 2049
        Yokine
        WA 6060

or via email to the secretary at plug.org.au email address.

Please note that if you send your proxy in via postal mail, it must be
delivered by Tuesday. However, email or hand delivery to the meeting are
acceptable alternatives.

--
Peter Lyons
PLUG Secretary 2013