[plug] PLUG headers revealing email addresses

Steve Boak sboak at westnet.com.au
Mon Feb 24 01:36:05 UTC 2014

Hi

I just happened to be looking through the source of a plug list message
and saw this in the headers (and yes, my address  is one of them)

  gxxx at westnet.com.au, gxxx at westnet.com.au, jxxx at westnet.com.au,
  mxxx at westnet.com.au, mxxx at westnet.com.au, nxxx at westnet.com.au,
  rxxx at westnet.com.au, sxxx at westnet.com.au, vxxx at westnet.com.au,
  wxxx at westnet.com.au

I've anonymised them of course, but interesting to note that it's only
westnet addresses showing up here. Is this an artefact of the way the
list mailer groups it's send list?

Can these be hidden in some way, or is that just the way the list works?

Thanks

Steve

--
Steve Boak, (08) 9756 0662, P.O. Box 240, Nannup, WA 6275
Engin VOIP number (08) 6461 6187 (local number in Perth)