[plug] Notice of the PLUG Annual General Meeting for 2014

Peter Lyons secretary at plug.org.au
Wed Jan 22 05:19:45 UTC 2014

A not so quick note on the PLUG committee and nomination process:

* All positions are available, they are (in order of election):
	Chair (aka President)
	Vice-Chair (aka Vice-President)
	Treasurer
	Secretary
	at least 1 and no more than 3 Ordinary Committee Members

* Nominations can be accepted up until seven days before the AGM,
  ie: until midnight on February 4th.

* If there are no nominations for a position (or less than 3 for OCM),
  nominations can be taken from the floor of the AGM, otherwise only
  those who nominated before the deadline can be elected.

* You may nominate yourself and if you nominate someone else, I will
  need to confirm with them that they accept the nomination.

* You may be nominated for more than one position, but can be elected
  to at most position.

* Within in day or so of nominations closing, I will send out a notice
  listing the canditates for the election and whether there are any
  positions that will need to be nominated from the floor of the AGM.

For further details, please refer to our constitution which is located
at: http://www.plug.org.au/Constitution/Current

--
Peter Lyons
PLUG Secretary 2013