[plug] Microsoft?

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Fri Jun 13 09:16:40 UTC 2014

Were all on databases these days.  Log into facebook for the first time
and its frightening how much they know about you and your family members
and you personally have a low profile and never given out much ... its
gone way past email headers, they are so last century :)

Its also not just about "your info" but what others say about you (i.e,
use a google mail and whose database do you think your contacts end up
on ... and who sells that data to possibly ... microsoft :)

and it happens regularly - the more active/visble you are the more the
shills are interested in you.

"you are the client when you use google/android/or any other of those
companies, you are their product, even if you dont want to be.  They
dont make money out you, but off of you!

BillK