[plug] access to SLES

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 00:11:38 UTC 2014

Jon,

Have you configured Samba? This is not something I've done with SLES (all
our SLES servers run eDirectory/ncp).

What I find works best is that your smbuser matches your windows username
and password exactly. Otherwise you're going to have a bad time

There are a few guides that might help you. Found this youtube clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu2RNJ7_VcE

I've not watched it though.

Regards,

Leon

--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!