[plug] PLUG Talks and LCA

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Wed Nov 12 10:39:28 UTC 2014

Hey PLUGers

Thanks to these people for the last few talks at plug.oerg.au James
Bromberger, Graham Bowland, James Henstridge and many many others.Sorry I
can't remember all the names.

Also thank many members of the AV Team Jason, Leon, Euan, Nick and
Committee members for recording and streaming the live talks. (There is
loads of volunteers and more welcome ;)

If you have missed out on any PLUG talks please watch them on our YouTube
page
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeE_8OWFvGMYydlIOYU_G0g

If you missed LCA2014 Perth be sure to check out our videos
https://lca2014.linux.org.au/programme/schedule/wednesday
https://www.youtube.com/user/linuxconfau2014

Don't forget LCA2015 in Auckland. A lot of PLUG members are going their.
http://linux.conf.au

If you know of anyone who may be interested in this sort of stuff, please
forward.

Thanks Paul Del
PLUG Treasurer