[plug] gigabit switch recommendations

Paul Dean paul at thecave.ws
Mon Nov 17 09:10:18 UTC 2014

Hi,

Mmm $500 probably won't cut it mate sorry, I done what you want to do, but that was with a L3 Cisco switch, 3750, and I guess we all know how much they go for.

You could try and pick up a 2nd hand 2960S from iptrading or something like that, unless someone on the mailing list has one to flog.

--

Thanks

Paul Dean.

"Life is not WHAT you make it, it's WHO you have in it..."