[plug] broken box(still)

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Mon Nov 17 10:49:28 UTC 2014

Good to hear its now sorted.

Can't hurt to know, at least you have more information now.

Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night

--
Deltek Technology in Perth, WA
Ph:61 08 636-55-618 E:p at delfante.it W:deltek.net.au

Creating Efficient solutions to save time and money
Simplifying Info Technology Systems and saving money
Easier Technology using cutting edge Systems