[plug] Anyone heard of InterSkill?

Michael Van Delft michael at hybr.id.au
Fri Oct 3 02:07:43 UTC 2014

I have some training budget available at work and one of the options
that came up was a BASH Programing course from InterSkill
http://www.interskill.com.au/?avada_portfolio=bash-programming

I'm half tempted to go, I've written simple shell scripts before but
for anything that starts to get complex I tend to break out python so
I could do with a brush up and might learn a few new things.

Before I book I'd like to hear from anyone who has done one of their
courses before, I don't want to waste time and money if it's going to
be overly basic or death by PowerPoint. (or if people have
recommendations for other courses/training providers that are
brilliant I'd love to hear about those too!)

--
Michael