[plug] Anyone heard of InterSkill?

Paul Dean paul at thecave.ws
Fri Oct 3 02:43:20 UTC 2014

Hi,

Just had a look at their website, under the about us they seem to have an extensive list of "big" companies and Gov depts, maybe pick a couple and give them a call get feedback from people they say have used their services.

Myself, I've not heard of them before, `whois` divulges a Geoff Cornwall to own the name and P/L company.

You could look further and check out the RTO listing to see if they are registered and maybe get further info/feedback.

Hope this helps.

--

Thanks

Paul Dean.

"Life is not WHAT you make it, it's WHO you have in it..."