[plug] SpaceCubed Level 9 Open Day

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Oct 17 08:06:10 UTC 2014

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 11:18:17AM +0800, Paul Del wrote:
> Hey PLUG members,
> SpaceCubed will be having an open day on Friday, but if not, feel free to
> pass on the link below to anyone that may be keen to check out Level 9:

Lovely view from L9, 45 St George's Tce! Straight up the previously-goods
lift, in the main foyer furthest from the entrance doors, nearest to
the Spacecubed ground floor entrance.

http://www.chuffed.org/project/spacecubed-level9

They're still fundraising for fitout, $40,086 raised of $50,000 and I'd
encourage any individual donations. Also - if you need some CBD space -
HALF PRICE COMMUNITY MEMBERSHIP (new members only). If you call or come
in for the happyhour/Changemakers Festival 2014 Launch Party I'm sure
there's still time to talk to someone about that.

Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal