[plug] August Talk - Western Australian Government Open Data

Michael Van Delft michael at hybr.id.au
Mon Aug 3 00:38:29 UTC 2015

Hi All,

This month’s PLUG talk we have a great topic lined up, we will have
Damian Shepherd talking about the new Open Data policy. The policy was
announced at GovHack and it’s a Western Australian Whole of Government
Policy. Open Data within government is a hot topic and it’s great to
see a clear direction from within State Government around releasing
data in free and accessible formats. Damian works at Landgate and has
been heavily involved with the policy. For more information on the
policy check out http://data.wa.gov.au

As usual we are meeting on the second Tuesday of the month (Tuesday
the 11th of August) at Spacecubed, 45 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA
6000 arrive at 18:30 for a 19:00 start.

--
Michael