[plug] August Talk - Western Australian Government Open Data

Linda Ray lindarayonline at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 10:15:28 UTC 2015

Hello pluggers, I am not to sure about all until the corrupt elite are
brought down, it is subject to a great deal of abuse of our
data/information.

After all the whole point of using linux and also Retroshare is to have
privacy. We know of folks who have lost all their computers and data by
those in charge.

mmm I may listen if I can get in otherwise I will probably not be too
keen at this stage of what is going on, re this planet.

Kind Regards,
Linda