[plug] End of year barbecue

Michael Van Delft michael at hybr.id.au
Tue Dec 8 01:16:07 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Plug will not have our regular Tuesday talk tonight (the 8th of December)
but instead we are going to have an end of year barbecue to wind things up.

We will be meeting at Kings Park in the Synergy Parkland at 12:00 on
Saturday the 19th of December Open Street Map
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=-31.96549&mlon=115.82090#map=19/-31.96549/115.82090&layers=N>
or Google Maps
<https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Synergy+Parkland/@-31.9654801,115.8193018,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x2a32a4e22380cfd3:0x80205067082be523!6m1!1e1>
.

It's a fairly informal meet up, we will be providing sausages in buns* so
come along and have a chat. Synergy Parkland is very kid friendly so feel
free to bring along the whole family.

--
Michael

* If you have dietary requirements and will be coming along please let me
know and we will try and cater to your needs.