[plug] cloud providers of wiki services?

Will Dowling will at autodeist.com
Wed Dec 30 13:36:06 UTC 2015

> Confluence, while it is a nice option for a small team,
> doesn't really fit with the needs of an open source project that wants a
> wiki for it's large userbase to use and contribute to.
> ie: the licensing costs are prohibitive.

Oh sorry, I missed the OSS aspect - you probably qualify for free licensing:
https://www.atlassian.com/software/views/open-source-license-request/

If it’s for documentation, I’ve had pretty good experience using static content generators out of git.
Sphinx (sphinx.pocoo.org) with the readthedocs theme is pretty good.

Anyway hope that helps :)

- Will