[plug] cloud providers of wiki services?

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Wed Dec 30 08:58:42 UTC 2015

You could also just use Google Sites; in my experience it covers everything
a wiki could, provides simple user interface and revision control; there
are free and paid versions available, no wiki tags, public or private, lots
of integration with Google stuff and the ability to include code plugins if
needed.

Kiss.
--
finger painting on glass is an inexact art - apologies for any errors in
this scra^Hibble

()/)/)() ..ASCII for Onno..