[plug] Error issues caused by chip card OxA886

Craig Foster craig at fostware.net
Sun Jun 21 06:09:31 UTC 2015

Best guess is the laptop model number is PSKUQA-02H00S, which according to this page:
http://www.mytoshiba.com.au/support/computers/satellite/l50/pskuqa-02h00s/download?os=32
is a Broadcom dual-purpose PCIe card - BCM43142

There seems to be someone building .debs for it near the end of page 1 of https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=145884

Hopefully this helps,

CraigF.