[plug] Monitoring and log parsing consultation

Gregory Orange home at oranges.id.au
Thu Mar 19 03:05:15 UTC 2015

Hi all,

We need to overhaul our log and monitoring systems. I am aware of a
lot of tools and technologies, some of the details of what sort they
are and how they might hang together... but not enough to really
compare the various options without significant work.

If possible, we would like some assistance in deciding upon a tool or
suite of tools to serve our needs. I would like someone to ask us
questions, and offer advice on what to pursue based on our current
technology stack and other details.

Can you recommend (yourself or) a person or business who could do
this? I don't know that it needs to be a physical presence - perhaps a
series of emails or phone calls.

Cheers,
Greg.

--