[plug] New Coworking space in Mandurah - Make Place

Luke John email at lukejohn.me
Wed Mar 18 07:37:30 UTC 2015

Hi Pluggers,

Just a heads up that there's a cool new coworking space in heart of
Mandurah called Make Place.

They don't have a website yet, but it's an awesome venue with very
cheap packages ($50 a month for access to the coworking space 2 days a
week).

You can find out more at their facebook page -
https://www.facebook.com/bethemakers

Or just show up - 17/2 Tuckey Street, Mandurah, Western Australia WA 6210.

They sound keen to have tech events run out of it, and the space
leaders are great.

As someone based in Mandurah during the week most of the time, I think
it would be great to have a regular tech meetup down here.

If anyone's interested in a tech meetup in Mandurah please contact me
so I have an idea of numbers/interest.

Also I recommend any members located down here check out the place,
the coworking space is free for the rest of the month, so go down
anytime. They also have an open lunch Wednesdays 12-1.

// sorry if this comes of as markety, I'm not affiliated with the
space at all, just keen to see things happen out of it.

cheers,
luke john