[plug] AV Hack Day

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 07:24:54 UTC 2015

The blackmagics from my understanding still require proprietary drivers and
work only with specific kernels and distros. Not great IMO.

These devices are a bit dearer, but are USB + UVC (Video 4 Linux)
compatible, so should "Just Work":

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1073122-REG/inogeni_4k2usb3_4k_hdmi_to_usb.html

As for the hack days, there have been some scheduling issues among the AV
team. We'll be in touch with a plan soon.

Leon

--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!