[plug] Multifunction printer/scanner

Margaret Wood msrwood at gmail.com
Wed May 20 12:36:04 UTC 2015

My printer is an HP Deskjet 3520, both printer and scanner worked
without me doing anything, except that the scanner defaulted to
American letter paper and I had to change it to A4. It uses HPLIP
which was already installed in my Linux distribution.
I haven't tried printing via wifi.

See http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/install/installtree.html for
how to find out whether you already have HPLIP installed,
http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/downloads.html says it will work
with ubuntu 15.04
There is also a link there to supported printers - worth checking as
very new models may not be supported.

Hope this helps

Margaret