[plug] Mandatory data retention

Nicholas Lloyd - HESWA nic at heswa.com.au
Mon Oct 12 01:49:03 UTC 2015

Using Linux already makes us targets.  I figure I may as well make it as
difficult as possible for them to find out my grocery list.  My reasoning
is:

They shouldn't be invading my privacy.
If more of us use encryption, then it provides better protection for those
who really need it - like journalists and whistle-blowers.

Citizens; not suspects.

Kind regards,

Nick