[plug] unable to login via gui after update of ubuntu 14

Linda Ray lindarayonline at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 03:06:11 UTC 2015

Hi David, Not sure if this is anything to do with what is happening to
you, but did you try changing the bios menu to the other option.
Just that I had issues with Debian install until I selected CMS not the
automatically selected one, then it worked and yet with Linux Mint
trial of demo it was the other way around!
Good luck with it all anyway.. all greek to me! lol

kind regards
linda