[plug] help needed

Oliver Hills oli at deathbycomputers.co.uk
Sun Sep 27 16:45:28 UTC 2015

Sorry as an aside may I ask why you feel Debian has better support that suse? Do you mean community support or enterprise level help?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From: Jon Miller <jonl711 at hotmail.com> Date: 27/09/2015  22:57  (GMT+08:00) To: plug at plug.org.au Subject: [plug] help needed
I'm looking to install Debian on a web server and would like to get the
groups option.
As I have always used SuSE Enterprise Linux as my servers for everything,
changing to Debian is a choice I decided to make due to support issues.
My question is I want to install Debian from either a DVD or USB, can I get
a link to download the files I would imagine an iso would do the trick.
The web server I'm planning to install is run on Debian will be WordPress.
Is there anyone that is against this and if so why?

Thanks

Jon

PLUG discussion list: plug at plug.org.au
Committee e-mail: committee at plug.org.au