[plug] installing Debian 8.2.0

Jon Miller jonl711 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 28 06:34:23 UTC 2015

I'm having a problem installing Debian v8.2.0 new install.When it get to Partition Disks, it only shows: Configure iSCSI volumes
Undo changes to partitionsFinish partitioning and write changes to disk
notice there is a blank line between iSCSI volumes and Undo Changes.Bottom line nothing works and if I choose Undo Changes it just sits at the next screen.
I have 2 x Samsung HD520HJ drives, both are picked up by the BIOS and both worked fine on another system.I've formatted these drives before installing them.Any advice to get Debian to see these drives?
Jon

Sent from Outlook