[plug] anyone experimenting with Arduino? mpu-6050? headtracking?

wolfbite wolfbite.aus at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 15:13:28 AWST 2016

its possable. readit plenty places,some quite convoluted, but i'm still
new and leaving the fancy methods for later (when frustrated level gets
to i dont care if I stuff this anymore :)

edtracker is the big key, but they've moved on to other hardware ie mpu-9150
their older code seems ok but i'm still missing somethings

most of the examples shows building and testing (via ide/processing)
none make the leap to the next bit (add os software & use except edtrack
and software missing something)

thanks for the response anyway