[plug] When the mind is willing but suppliers are reluctant ...

BillK billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Mar 8 11:03:46 UTC 2016

Dropbox would be easiest/best- cross platform, just works, little maintenance.
 Downside is potential privacy issues, dereferences symlinks on linux server and managing access (so one person cant accidentally delete everything!)

Internally I use a private WebDAV store accessed via VPN - my current main store with linux, android and windows clients.