[plug] hi res video

Kevin Shackleton krshackleton at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 19:49:30 UTC 2016

Thanks Garry, I should have mentioned the person said definitely not
gaming.  I don't know what that means in minimum framerates.  So long as
you don't get flickering under fluoro light (from the frame rate being
close to 50 Hz) I guess.  Someone on ADUG already suggested 30 Hz.

If you're using 90 cm monitors text would not be too small :-).  I do find
my 34 cm Lenovo Yoga at 3200 pixels a bit too small.  It would be great for
CAD.

I was hoping that maybe someone was wealthy enough to be already running
such a setup.

Cheers,

Kevin.