[plug] Anybody spent any time with Qubes OS?

ıuoʎ yonjah at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 21:55:42 AWST 2016

I've been using Qubes for a couple of months and it's surprisingly easy to
use (compare to the complexity it has) the only thing I had serious trouble
with is running an Android emulator for development inside one of the
ApoVMs but it wasn't a deal breaker.

Working with VMs especially proxying and segregating networks is very easy.

Haven't tried it with Windows but a guy from work did and is very happy
with it.

It can be heavy on resources I have a laptop with i7 and 16 gigs of RAM and
it still struggles some times (but maybe it's more Chrome than Qubes)