[plug] Q about my new computer

Daniel Cottmain vegancaffeineaddict at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 19:48:07 AWST 2017

Hi Jude
Others are more expert so these are only suggestions

Ask Netplus what remote tool they use and take it from there

Buy a new HDD from Netplus (hoping system warranty maintained)
Disconnect current HDD and put aside in case next step fails
Install Debian (& relax knowing your other HDD is
a fallback) (years ago I overwrote a Debian mirror I had used dial up to get)

Listen to
Security Now (MP3): SN 607: Proactive Privacy, Really!
http://pca.st/episode/81f1b7e0
And previous couple

All the best

Daniel