[plug] Fwd: [plug-ctte] SaltStack Learning Suggestions

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Wed Apr 26 08:53:23 AWST 2017

Hey Members,

For anyone wanting to help with Salt for PLUG Admin, please see the below
(We would like anyone who is coming to a Hack Night to at least read
through the get started

If if your interested in learning about Salt the intro is also good for that

Any questions reply to the list and I'm sure the admin team will answer

Thanks Paul
PLUG Vice