[plug] Hack Day, Thursday 20171228-1200: AV and plug.org.au website

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Dec 26 21:35:10 AWST 2017

Good time of year for a weekday hack: Come help us with some
of the admin/sysadmin/meta-PLUG work that keeps us running as an
organisation. Video transcoding, ephemeral VM HTML building, or bring
a plan of your own.

TITLE:  PLUG Hack Day: AV and plug.org.au website
DATE:   Thursday 2017-12-28
TIME:   12pm, stay as you please
        Have lunch beforehand, or bring it with you
        We'll set a final finish time before we break for dinner
VENUE:  Rivervale, 6103, call for the address
HOST:   Nick Bannon
CONTACT: Phone: 0419 957 011
RSVP:	https://www.meetup.com/Perth-Linux-Users-Group-PLUG/events/246209281/
COST:   Gratis! PLUG Committee has allocated a budget to go towards
        food/drinks for the afternoon or dinner, come make use of it
AGENDA: Video transcoding, ephemeral VM HTML building, or bring a plan
	of your own.
TO BRING:
  Bring your laptops and perhaps a Raspberry Pi with an expendable (or
  already-backed-up) MicroSD card; or we should have everything here we
  need to make a go of it.

Between meetings there's a few PLUGgers lurking on
IRC: irc.uniirc.com/#plug (via https://www.uniirc.com/ )

Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal