[plug] Request for Comment - need suggestions and clue-bats

Benjamin zorlin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 14:24:08 AWST 2017

If you end up building a PC to run Linux on, I highly recommend you use
https://au.pcpartpicker.com/ and consult the /r/buildapc and /r/buildmypc
communities on Reddit. That way you can easily share your build plan with
friends, coworkers or other conspirators, and get decent feedback on them,
whereas Reddit gives you an idea as to where to start on your build.

~ B