[plug] Lenovo Ideapad 100S

David Dartnall darts at dialix.com.au
Mon Feb 27 14:24:14 AWST 2017

Hi all,

I'm an idiot, I bought one of these with the object of dual booting with
Windows and adding some micro SD memory - all without checking first. It
seems unbelievable that they can sell a computer tied to Windows...

That now seems to be impossible - I've unsuccessfully messed around with
Ian Morrison's linuxium suggestions among a lot of others with no
result, and now wonder whether it may be possible to get rid of Windows
10 altogether - good idea eh? and just have a linux Ideapad. It's light
& portable - just the thing for an old bloke.

Any ideas, suggestions, (not necessarily rude) would be appreciated.

Regards
Dave Dartnall