[plug] Giving my linux.conf.au talk in Perth next week

Kristine Howard kris.howard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 10:56:16 AWST 2017

Hi all,

I'm a Sydneysider but I'm going to be in Perth for a few days next week.
While I'm there, I'm going to be giving my lca2017 talk "Knit One, Compute
One" on Tuesday Feb 7. Yes, yes, it's about knitting, but it's also about
encrypting data and programming languages and computation. It was a big hit
in Hobart: https://twitter.com/mibus/status/821234944227717121

And no, you don't need to know how to knit. :)

If you'd like to come along, you can register here:
https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/yow-night-2017-perth-kris-howard-feb-07-tickets-31409838673

Or if you can't make it but would still like to meet up, drop me a line.
I'm hoping to meet up with as many folks from the local developer community
as I can while I'm there...

Thanks,

Kris