[plug] PLUG events: Pirate Bar, AV Hacking, SKA Supercomputing

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon May 22 23:26:04 AWST 2017

On Sat, May 20, 2017 at 01:20:30PM +0800, Paul Del wrote:
> Hey PLUG Members, events reminder.
> *-PLUG in the Pub in May.(New exciting:)*

Our bi-monthly social event: Special time, special place.
This Thursday evening, bring your shiny doubloons and your chums to the
Pirate Bar, 25 Green St, Mount Hawthorn.
Generous pints, good food, some 8-bit gaming...

https://www.meetup.com/Perth-Linux-Users-Group-PLUG/events/239449106
See also: https://www.facebook.com/events/691519664366147

> *-AV Hack Day in May.*

This Saturday. We need your help to make our talks run smoothly,
including the next one.

http://lists.plug.org.au/pipermail/av/2017q2/001267.html

> *-Talk in September: The SKA.*

Regular time (second Tuesday), regular channel (care of Spacecubed.org).
Full blurb coming soon.

https://www.meetup.com/Perth-Linux-Users-Group-PLUG/events/239449195/

> *-Committee Meeting in June.*

Same Bat time (Monday, the week after the talk), same Bat channel (on mumble.plug.org.au).

> See the website calendars for more details
> http://plug.org.au/
> https://www.meetup.com/Perth-Linux-Users-Group-PLUG
>
> If you want to do a talk or workshop style function let us know?

Got some favorite software? hardware? something to share?

Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal