[plug] Monitor resolution changes on opening a console terminal

byron ester byronester at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 11:34:28 AWST 2017

Gnome Terminal and xterm work in columns and rows, not necessarily screen
resolution.
That's why you can't find the setting for it in your config files.
1680 is the screen res. What you want to look for is the config setting for
the rows x columns.

For example 80x40.

I'm in windows atm, otherwise I'd have a poke and let you know where to
look.

cya
Best of luck
Byron