[plug] Sacrilege - running Linux on MacBook

Euan de Kock euan at dekock.net
Thu Jan 4 16:55:29 AWST 2018

I've been actively running Fedora on an old Pro  (model a1278) for a few
years now with no issues. The only real tweak I had to make was to force
the kbd to treat the numbers as the unshifted keys.

With a decent ram upgrade and ssd drive it's a good machine for general use.

I've found one corporate WiFi network that chokes, but all normal WiFi
hotspots work fine.

Regards,

Euan.