[plug] Plug

Richard Meyer meyerri at gardenshark.org
Fri Jan 5 17:09:34 AWST 2018

Hi Garry - you're the bearded old fart from Collie, aren't you?

We met (if you're the same person I think you are) back in the good old
bad old days, when we all went to an "installfest" at (I think it was
Brad Campbell's place) in Freo. I seem to remember there being Anzac
biscuits around and all of us going to pub later and eating jalapenos
and drinking Guinness.

I have upgraded this thing with an OWC 1TB drive as well, but I got it
through MacFixit here in Oz, so no tools and so on.

Seems I'm going to need a Firewire-USBC to charge my phone and a
Firewire-ethernet to do a fairly normal install ....

Thanks for getting back to me - memories.