[plug] Plug

Darth Vader collie.wa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 19:17:45 AWST 2018

Hi Richard,
I run a MBA with Linux Mint. I run the latest stable version just because.
18.3 I think.
Everything works. Has copped a hammering over the years, still works fine.
Have replaced the 128GB flash drive with a 1TB one. Easy. Came from Other
World Computing in US. Local mob resell them at a higher price and are
slower. They even supplied the special mac pentalobe driver to open it up
and a torx to suit the internals. They even give you a caddy to transfer
files off existing drive.

Only downside is it doesn't have USB3, it wasn't that common in 2010.

HtH..
Regards Garry