[plug] More Trying to Install (Jim Householder)

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Mon Jul 23 10:31:34 AWST 2018

Hey Jim,

It sounds like your cups is timing out when trying to find the printer.
It could be your networking if not a bug in cups

You can try using a gui printer app to check and checking your networking
before re installing cups
Cheers Paul

--

*"When service & support is everything"*

Simplifying Information Technology Systems

http://help.deltek.net.au