[plug] PLUG Visits: Sunday Hacking, Tuesday AWS

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sun Nov 11 11:26:36 AWST 2018

On Sat, Nov 10, 2018 at 06:38:20PM +0800, Nick Bannon wrote:
> Hey PLUG Members!
>
> Regular second-Sunday hack sessions are here, PLUG members are welcome at:
> Sunday 11th November:
> https://www.meetup.com/Perth-Hackers/events/fkjxdpyxpbpb/
> https://perthhackers.github.io/

Headed there now - any PLUGgers available this afternoon?
Feel free to give me a call if you need to check anything or public
transport makes things more awkward than it need be.

DIY projects; or I plan to take stock of our AWS presence in preparation
for the talk on Tuesday 2018-11-13 .

Nick.
0419 957 011

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal