[plug] openvpn configuration

Kevin Shackleton krshackleton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 12:51:50 AWST 2018

I'm looking for some expertise on openvpn, where the client is a Cybertec
cellular router and the server end is a PC, either Linux or Windows

In the past we have used Cybertec devices with IPsec tunneling via a third
party service provider, but I've recently discovered that it's quite easy
to create our own certificates with the easy-rsa scripts and connect
directly between our server and the Cybertec over LTE.

Not so easy though is figuring out how to accurately specify the necessary
Cybertec settings and the server configuration items.

Do we have in PLUG someone with that experience?  It's a job we can pay for.

Thanks,

Kevin.