[plug] What hardware would suit a beginner

Gregory Orange home at oranges.id.au
Tue Nov 13 23:11:31 AWST 2018

If you want to get started without much cost or interrupting what you
already use, maybe a Raspberry Pi or some other really cheap little
thing you can setup, ssh to, install some things etc. Maybe get
something that has some "try this first" packaging? Sorry I don't know
anything in particular, just hoping raspi people or resellers might
have packaged up something.

On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 at 20:47, reza vojouhi <rezavojouhi at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm switching to Linux from Mac and have no knowladge about it.
> Can you please advise a low cost hardware and what is the best way of learning?
>
> Thanks
> Reza

Gregory Orange